Our advice includes:
- Preventive or corrective audits for your foreign trade operations.
- Consulting on the implementation of Free Trade Agreements ,Trade and Commercial Agreements, in order to optimize the benefits provided, Certificate of Origin, Rules of Origin.
- Non-Tariff Regulations and Restrictions, Customs Audits Issues in terms of the Free Trade Agreement for North America (NAFTA).
- Feasibility studies for the implementation of Immex and Prosec programs.
- Administration and Normative Tax Customs of Immex programs.
- VAT / IEPS Certification for Immex Company (Annex 31).
IEPS: Special tax on production and services
IMMEX: Government program to support temporary importations for Mexican companies
- Capture and Regularization of Immex Inventories (Annex 24).
- Control of Credits and Guarantees for Immex Companies (Annex 31).
- Regularization of Immex Operations or Definitive.
- Outsourcing of Foreign Trade Operations.
- Assistance in customs clearance of goods.
- Studies and Logistics Designs applicable to the transport of your foreign trade goods.
- Advice on Administrative Procedures in Customs Matters.
- Import Tax Return.
- Litigation in foreign trade.