Implementation in family businesses of any size provides the following benefits:
- Keeps your key business processes perfectly aligned with the policies, regulations, criteria and willingness of shareholders.
- Protects shareholders with an orderly exercise of their rights
- It favors access to sources of self-financing, sources of private capital (investors) and the banking system.
- Generates suitable mechanisms to resolve conflicts amongst shareholders and shareholders with the managers or with the company.
- Particularly in family businesses, it contributes to its institutionalization, mitigates the risk of succession and provides elements of confidence in the permanence of the society, through clearly defined succession processes.